Become a member NOW!
TSGNY's membership year begins September 1, 2017 or upon joining, and ends August 31, 2018.
Select membership level -- Consider bumping it up!
New! $35 for under 35 years old
e-Newsletter Subscription -- $30
Full Member — $75
Friend Member — $150
Donor Member — $250
Patron Member— $500
1. Receive bi-monthly
e-newsletters, updates, and a members' directory.
2. May submit items to the newsletter for publication and participate in the TSGNY listserv.
3. A $15.00 donation will be requested at each meeting attended.
Be a TSGNY donor
Textile Study Group of New York, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation registered with New York State.
Your contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
● May attend all TSGNY meetings free of charge.
● Receive bi-monthly newsletters, updates, and a members' directory
● May submit items about their textile activities to the newsletter editor for publication
● May participate in TSGNY sponsored exhibitions and other activities including the "Members Gallery" page on TSGNY's web site and the TSGNY listserv
● May prepare a personal profile—a creative journey biography—for the blog editor to post on TSGNY’s blog.
Under 35 Years Old Members
● Must be matriculating at an accredited institution (age is not an issue) and have all the privileges of a Full Member.
● May bring One Guest to each meeting, and
● Have the same privileges and responsibilities as Full Members
● May bring Two Guests to each meeting, and
● Have the same privileges and responsibilities as Full Members, and
● May be invited to dinner with our speaker after a monthly meeting
* The TSGNY membership form is a PDF file. You must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view it.
* You can download the software to your computer from the Adobe web site free of charge.
* Membership in the Textile Study Group of New York, Inc. is open to all without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, or physical or mental disability.