1. Click on an image to enlarge it and view it full screen.
2. When image is enlarged, roll over it with the mouse to show the image information (i.e. name, title, etc.)
3. To get to the next image in the queue, click on the right side of the image (the arrow on the right)
4. To go back to a previous image, click on the left side of the image (the arrow on the left)
5. TO GET BACK TO THE MAIN MENU, click the “X” on the upper right side OR click “ESC” key [the "X" is in the very top right of the screen.]