TSGNY JUNE MEETING — Annual SHOW OF MEMBERS’ WORK — Wednesday - June 19, 2019 - 7pm
This will be a PowerPoint Presentation of recent work created by our members. All TSGNY’s Full/Donor/Student members are eligible to participate in this year’s program.
Please note: You must be present to participate.
THIS IS AN OPEN MEETING — FREE ADMISSION — INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
(Refreshments will be served at 6PM)
Community Church of New York Unitarian Universalist
40 East 35 St. (between Park & Madison), NYC
(Entrance at street level on the far right of the church itself, doorway marked #40)
INSTRUCTIONS for SENDING YOUR IMAGES:
Choose THREE (3) digital images of your recent work.
1. Choose THREE (3) digital images of your recent work.
2. Prepare each digital image file as directed below
1. If your image is HORIZONTAL – change the width to 10” (1000 pixels)
2. If your image is VERTICAL – change the height to 7.5” (750 pixels)
3. Images should be 100 ppi
3. Save your images as JPEGS. Label each files with your first initial, last name, and the numeral 1, 2 or 3 (in the order you wish to speak about them).
4. Attach your properly labeled JPEG image files to an email message
5. Type Members Show in the subject box
6. Address your email with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: no later than Sunday June 3
7. Attend the June 19 meeting prepared to speak for a TOTAL of no more than two minutes about the three images of your work as each one appears on the screen.
Deadline to submit images: no later than FRIDAY, JUNE 7
Many thanks to TSGNY member, Rachael Dorr, who has volunteered to prepare our PowerPoint presentation this year.