TSGNY’s Annual SHOW OF MEMBERS’ WORK
a PowerPoint presentation of recent work created by TSGNY members
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS -- Deadline June 11
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2018
Reception begins at 6PM
Program begins at 7PM
THIS IS AN OPEN PROGRAM -- FREE ADMISSION FOR EVERYONE
Invite your friends!
Community Church of New York Unitarian Universalist
40 East 35 St. (between Park & Madison), NYC
(Entrance at street level on the far right of the church itself, doorway marked #40)
All TSGNY Full/Donor/Student/”35/35” members are eligible to participate
Deadline: no later than Monday June 11
How to submit your images:
- Choose THREE (3) digital images of your recent work.
- Prepare each digital image file as directed on the next page.
- Label each JPEG with your first initial, last name, and the numeral 1, 2, or 3 separated by underscores:
- Attach your properly labeled JPEG image files to an email message
- Type Members Show in the subject box
- Address your email with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the June 20 meeting prepared to speak for a TOTAL of no more than two minutes about the three images of your work as each one appears on the screen.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO PARTICIPATE